Triple tax advantaged Health Savings Accounts, or HSAs, can be one of your most powerful retirement savings vehicles, but not many Americans know how to fully utilize them. Only 4% of HSA owners hold invested assets; the other 96% use their account as a slush fund to pay for current medical expenses. To be clear, using your HSA as a slush fund is still much better than not using an HSA at all. Contributions to an HSA are tax-deductible, and come out tax-free when used for qualified medical expenses (contributions are always federal income tax-free, and state income tax free
0 subscriptions will be displayed on your profile (edit)
Skip for now
For your security, we need to re-authenticate you.
Click the link we sent to , or click here to sign in.